Abstract submission is now closed.
Requirements for submitting an Abstract:
- Abstract Requirements:
- MS Word format
- No more than 250 words
- Must associate with one of the following topics regarding sustainability: Sustainability in Agriculture Systems, Sustainability in Water, Sustainability in Business, Sustainability in Natural Resource Management, and Sustainability in International Development.
All abstracts will be presented as a 10 minute oral presentation.
Information Needed for Submission:
- Experience: provide a short description of past experience that pertains to your topic. This could include previous research, presentations, papers, volunteer efforts, internships, or positions held that demonstrate your knowledge in the field.
- Purpose: provide a description of the reasoning behind your research and your reasoning behind wanting to speak at the National Summit.
List of Topics:
- Sustainability in Water
- Sustainability in Agricultural Systems
- Sustainability in Business
- Sustainability in International Development
- Sustainability in Natural Resources