What is the “Trade Fair and Networking Night”?
This very special event takes place on Thursday Evening April 16, shortly after we all arrive. You can set up a table at Trade Fair to feature your university, your club and the agriculture in your state. You can include posters, items to give away and samples of great food produced by your school or state.
In addition to each IAAS USA university chapter, we invite sponsors and other organizations in the agricultural sector to come network with our talented students!
How do I submit a proposal for a forum presentation?
Do you have big ideas about sustainability? We’d love to hear your voice on one of our topical forums. There will be a competitive process to make a presentation. Go to the Abstract page for deadlines and details.
How do new University clubs get voted into IAAS USA?
We are very pleased to be welcoming some new universities into the IAAS family at this National Summit and hope that you move forward to be voted in during the IAAS USA Business meeting.
Here are the steps you need to take:
- The president of your club needs to contact the National President (email@example.com) by March 31st announcing your intention to become a chapter.
- You will need to demonstrate at that you have at least five active members in your club by providing a list of the names and e-mails of the members
- The General Assembly will then vote you in as an IAAS chapter during our business meeting on Saturday April 19
How do I run for the National Executive Team?
IAAS USA offers the following National Leadership roles:
- National Director
- Board of Governors
- Vice President of Exchange
- Vice President of Development
If you want to run for a position, email firstname.lastname@example.org before March 31 to declare your candidacy. Voting will take place during the Business Meeting. If you are elected president, you will be responsible for hosting next year’s National Summit. Think about it!